ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] SubTask 1.2 Draft Summary

  • To: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] SubTask 1.2 Draft Summary
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:21:02 -0300

Dear Work Team,

First I would like to thank Victoria for a very thorough
and detailed draft, which has been very professionally
presented.

There is however, an undertow of criticism to the
Constituencies, which might perhaps be reconsidered,
since in my humble opinion they have performed
remarkably well over the last 10 years, as part of the
epic experiment that ICANN has been.

My comments address this concern (in blue text).

Regards

Tony Harris