ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Re: osc-csg: Format Question

  • To: Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: osc-csg: Format Question
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 20:29:23 -0300

Victoria,
thanks for your comments.
I think that we can include an item in our next conference call´s agenda to
talk about format for the Subtask 1.4 and other subtask´s outcomes.
Also must review in the call the status of the other subtask documents.
I agree with Victoria that if there is any additional comment to Subtask
1.4, it should be sent to the list before any minority report is prepared.
As far as I remember, Claudio and myself made commens to subtask 1.4 and
they are already incorporated.
Best regards and thanks.
Olga

--