ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Subtask 1-Draft 3-on Claudio's Comments

  • To: "Claudio Di Gangi" <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx, "'SS Kshatriy'" <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Subtask 1-Draft 3-on Claudio's Comments
  • From: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 06:39:12 +0000

I would second Claudio's comment and suggestion.  Membership criteria
throughout the various Constituencies would differ and so cannot be uniform.
Speaking as a member of the BC I can say this is true in our constituency.

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
www.jamilandjamil.com

Notice / Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may
contain/are the intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law, and
constitute privileged information protected by attorney client privilege. The
reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of any kind whatsoever
of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by
electronic means whether or not transiently or incidentally or some other use
of this communication) without prior written permission and consent of Jamil &
Jamil is prohibited.