ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Uniformity

  • To: "Claudio Di Gangi" <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>, <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-osc-csg" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Uniformity
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:54:36 +0100

Claudio--just a marker that I will respond to this in detail next week.

Regards,

Victoria McEvedy
Principal
McEvedys
Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road
London
W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122
F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721
M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu
Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.
This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.