ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Norms on Re-Opening

  • To: Zahid Jamil <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>, Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx" <owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Norms on Re-Opening
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:21:11 -0700

Dear Zahid,

Please refer to the recent message from Olga.  She and Michael will consider
your request.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie

On 10/10/09 7:39 AM, "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please also note that the reservation also extends to me as an individual and
BC member.  Many thanks.Julie please confirm and record that my participation
is expunged as requested consequent to objections raised by Victoria.  Thanks.

Sincerely,Zahid JamilBarrister-at-lawJamil & JamilBarristers-at-law219-221
Central Hotel AnnexeMerewether Road, Karachi. PakistanCell: +923008238230Tel:
+92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025Fax: +92 21 5655026www.jamilandjamil.com
Notice / DisclaimerThis message contains confidential information and its
contents are being communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are
not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may
contain/are the intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law, and
constitute privileged information protected by attorney client privilege. The
reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of any kind whatsoever
of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by
electronic means whether or not transiently or incidentally or some other use
of this communication) without prior written permission and consent of Jamil &
Jamil is prohibited.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Thank you for your thoughts Victoria.I may have misunderstood the earlier
invitation of the group despite them at that time having spent several months
already on much work on drafts.  If there is little room for late comers to be
able to impact or meaningful contribute to the outcomes then I think it my
responsibility to simply withdraw from the group to avoid giving an impression
that either as an individual, BC member/rep or as a GNSO councillor I have
provided any consent/acquiescence or contribution to the work/outcome of the
group.  I would request that my participation be expunged from the record as it
cannot be meaningful and for reasons expressed by you, is unwelcome.  Please
note that the BC reserves all rights to respond to any work/output of the group
at the appropriate stage which remain unprejudiced.Many thanks.  Wishing your
work all the best.