ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Next steps CSG Work Team

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps CSG Work Team
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:08:11 -0300

Dear Working Team members,

We must move forward with our work and future outcomes.

Due date for comments to Draft documents 1.1 and 1.3 are already gone.

Please SS and Krista do incorporate all comments into a new version of your
respective documents.

I suggest Friday 20 as due date for incorporating comments and for having a
final draft of 1.1 and 1.3 documents.

Krista, Tony, I will appreciate your comments about how to relate our work
with the Communications working team.

In relation with 1.2 draft document, Victoria please review the MP3
recording and transcript of the face to face meeting held in Seoul and
comments you recieved and prepare ne a new version for subworking team
revision as soon as possible.

I will not be available next Friday 20 for a conference call, I suggest you
have the conference call if Michael can chair it.

Hopefuly we will be able to start working on our new task 2 related with
outreach. I will come back to you with some ideas about how to restructure
our next stage of activities.

Your comments are welcome and if we agree to have the teleconference on
November Friday 20, I will be sending the agenda for the call.

Best regards and thanks.
Olga