ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next steps CSG Work Team

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next steps CSG Work Team
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:28:45 -0300

Hi,

I had no feedback to my email sent four days ago.

As I will be travelling next Friday I propose that we postpone one week our
regular conference call.

Also let me remind you the following:

Please SS and Krista do incorporate all comments into a new version of your
respective documents.

Friday 20: due date for incorporating comments and for having a final draft
of 1.1 and 1.3 documents.

Krista, Tony, I will appreciate your comments about how to relate our work
with the Communications working team.

In relation with 1.2 draft document, I have not heard from you in the list
Victoria. I request you to review the MP3 recording and transcript of the
face to face meeting held in Seoul and comments you recieved and prepare a
new version for subworking team revision as soon as possible.

Regards
Olga

--
Olga Cavalli, Dr. Ing.