ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next steps CSG Work Team

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: Next steps CSG Work Team
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:18:59 -0300

Hi,
considering that Friday 27 November is close to Thanksgiving holiday, we
will postpone our teleconference until Friday 4 December, same time as the
last one 14 UTC.
Please Gisella be so kind to send calling in details for this call during
the next weeks.
In the meantime let us use the time to finish our draft documents.
Plase review next steps detailed in my previous email and lets try to move
forward with our work.
Best regards
Olga

--