ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: GNSO-OSC-CSG- Subtask 1-Final Recommendation re-submit

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, Claudio Di Gangi <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: GNSO-OSC-CSG- Subtask 1-Final Recommendation re-submit
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:09:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi Claudio,
(Also with a request to chair to consider Claudio's comments)
I have read your concerns.
the document I submitted is Final and submitted second time. (Earlier, even
Final Draft was submitted twice.).
It is not a draft.
Thus it is Final Recommendations from my side and I don't propose to make any
more change as it is not possible for me to accommodate all views the way one
wants.
--
I will leave it to Chair and Team to decide.
You may request Chair to have your points in the Agenda.

best,
SS