ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: GNSO-OSC-CSG- Subtask 1-Final Recommendation re-submit

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: GNSO-OSC-CSG- Subtask 1-Final Recommendation re-submit
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:33:21 -0300

Chuck and team,
my understanding is also that subtask 1 document is for full WT revision.
I understand SS concerns about preparing several versions and I commend his
hard work and his efforts in including all views in these revisions.
Let me suggest the following, could we consider Claudio´s comments and Zahid
support of them as part of the full WT revision process?
I will welcome your comments and we can add a point to our agenda on Friday
to discuss this item, if needed.
Best regards and thanks all for the involvement and hard work.
Olga

--
Olga Cavalli, Dr. Ing.
www.south-ssig.com.ar