ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: GNSO-OSC-CSG- Subtask 1-Final Recommendation re-submit

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Re: GNSO-OSC-CSG- Subtask 1-Final Recommendation re-submit
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:46:07 -0500

Makes sense to me Olga.  Thanks.  At this stage, I suggest we give the pen to
Julie.  SS has worked long and hard on this and that is very much appreciated
but it would be unreasonable to expect him to continue to use his time in
support of WT revisions; he signed up as subtask leader and has delivered what
was expected.

Chuck