ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 29 January Meeting

  • To: "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-osc-csg" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 29 January Meeting
  • From: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:57:25 -0500

Dear Work Team,

I apologize for missing last weeks call.  I forgot to put it on the
calendar (oops).

I am available this Friday at the earlier time slot and can attend for
90 minutes.  Although, I cannot commit to the earlier time slot every
week.

Best,

Krista

Krista Papac
Sales Executive
Iron Mountain Digital
5530 Bandini Blvd
Bell, CA  90201  US
Home Office: +1.714.846.8780
Mobile: +1.714.865.7655
Fax: +1.323.443.3573
krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Software Escrow for Dummies" - order your complimentary copy today at
<http://www.ironmountain.com/escrowfordummies>
www.ironmountain.com/escrowfordummies
<http://www.ironmountain.com/escrowfordummies>

New Gartner Report: Successful Software Escrow Requires Planning and
Negotiation

Gartner advises: "It is also important that the licensee continue to
track the software vendor's financials and viability annually, because
any signs of financial problems would justify the cost of verification
services." Continue reading the full report at:
http://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/reprints/ironmountain/1
70569.html