ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 05 February Meeting

  • To: "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 05 February Meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:39:06 -0300

Dear Working Team,

We have a request from Krista about extending the revision for one more week.
What do others think?
In the mean time, I suggest that we keep on with the revision of the
documents as agreed in the last conference call.
Also remember our pending tasks:

Actions/Summary:

Task 1, Subtask 1
1. Work Team members are requested to review the text of Task 1,
Subtask 1 and provide final comments by Friday, 12 February. TO BE
EXTENDED?
2. Claudio and other Work Team members will suggest alternate language
for Section 3 Policy and Consensus, Second Paragraph and will post
suggestions and comments to the email list.
3. Rafik will provide comments on Section 2f (language suggested by
ICANN Legal staff).

Task 1, Subtask 2
1. Victoria and Work Team members are requested to review suggested
changes to Task 1, Subtask 2.
2. Victoria is requested to clarify the meaning of Section 1.5 Process
Issues in comments on the list.
3. Work Team members asked Julie to confirm the citation for the quote
"unacceptably high information costs" in Section 1.2 Improvements.
Julie confirmed that the quote, as noted in Victoria's original
document, is from the LSE Report on page 9.
4. Work Team members asked Julie to confirm the link to the "best and
worst practices" document in Section 1.4 Methods. Julie corrected the
link and notes that the reference is to the "Revised Constituency
Analysis" document.

I will be travelling so I may not be able to lead the call, in this
case Michael will be charing it.

Regards,

Olga