ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 26 March 2010 Meetingly

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 26 March 2010 Meetingly
  • From: Michael Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:36:44 -0400

Hi I will attend the call but will be a little late.

Thx

Michael Young
Afilias
D:416-673-4109
M:647-289-1220

On 2010-04-09, at 4:05, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Olga,

Unfortunately, I am not going to attend today conf call, I would like to comment the document which be reviewed, later. just for clarification, my understanding is that we recommend term limit for Constituency/SG officers, Executive Committees and Council Representatives as suggested previously as compromise by Chuck. I still believe that for such positions there will be enough candidates and volunteers,.

Regards

Rafik