ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 26 March 2010 Meetingly

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 26 March 2010 Meetingly
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:05:59 +0900

Hi Olga,

Unfortunately, I am not going to attend today conf call, I would like to
comment the document which be reviewed, later.
just for clarification, my understanding is that we recommend term limit for
Constituency/SG officers, Executive Committees and Council Representatives
as suggested previously as compromise by Chuck. I still believe that for
such positions there will be enough candidates and volunteers,.

Regards

Rafik

JPEG image