ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 09 April 2010 Meeting

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 09 April 2010 Meeting
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:28:18 +0900

Hello,

just an addition to the new part II, section 1:
"No person shall serve as a GROUP Councilor or Officer or as a Stakeholder
Group and Constituency Executive Committee member for more than four
consecutive years."
as the recommendation is applied to the SG, it should be applied to
constituency too, maybe we should say "GROUPs Excecutive Committee"

Regards

Rafik