ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 20 June 2010 Meeting

  • To: "<HughesDeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <HughesDeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 20 June 2010 Meeting
  • From: Michael Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 22:59:18 +0200

I have to send my regrets as I will be on a plane during the call.  I will
pitch in on the list though. Btw some of you offered to send me contacts for
nonprofit, NGO, and educational associations we could include as part of our
outreach efforts.  I haven't as of yet heard from anyone,.....I'd love to get
those suggestions if possible.

Thanks much,

Michael

Sent from my iPad