ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 20 June 2010 Meeting

  • To: <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 20 June 2010 Meeting
  • From: <HughesDeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:48:27 -0400

All,

I hope everyone is well.  Please see the attached update draft of the
Task 2 working document.  I have tried to clean up the document and
incorporate the comments that each of you have submitted.  I look
forward to feedback, more input and details before our next call on
Friday, 9 July.

Thanks,

Debbie

Debra Y. Hughes l Senior Counsel