ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION REQUESTED: Revised Task 2 Outreach Document for Review

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION REQUESTED: Revised Task 2 Outreach Document for Review
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:21:05 -0300

Rafik,
In my opinion if we can finish the document next Fiday, then a new version
could be available for last revision by the working group during one week,
and if there are no further suggested changes it can be sent to the OSC.
Perhaps we do not need another additional call.
But I am open to suggestions on this regard.
Best
Olga