ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] FOR REVIEW: Revised Global OutreachRecommendations 03 Oct

  • To: "olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx" <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] FOR REVIEW: Revised Global OutreachRecommendations 03 Oct
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 06:50:15 -0700

Olga,

I will send around the final version shortly in both redlined and clean
versions as you had requested earlier in the week.

Thanks,
Julie

On 10/15/10 7:17 AM, "Olga Cavalli" <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Rafik, perhaps Julie can send again te last version of the document.I
already read it some days ago with control changes.We do not have a call
today.BestOlga

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry de Movistar (http://www.movistar.com.ar)