ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

AW: [gnso-osc-ops] Operations Work Team Draft Charter

  • To: <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-osc-ops] Operations Work Team Draft Charter
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:33:00 +0200

All

I accept the amendment. I would appreciate if for the upcomimg
discussion on the "rules for the establishment of new constituencies
within stakeholder groups" the "current specifications" could be put
together - maybe by Julie. That seems to be our common basis.

Thanks and regards
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

  _____