ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Action Item 1: OSC-GNSO Operations Work Team 23 April Meeting

  • To: "GNSO Ops Work Team" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Action Item 1: OSC-GNSO Operations Work Team 23 April Meeting
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:42:50 -0400

Dear Work Team Members,

Per Action Item 1 from yesterday's meeting: 1. High-level operating
principles: Ron and Julie to edit the draft document to clarify terminology,
add an organization chart and a list of functions, and circulate it to the
team for review, attached is a revised document for review and discussion on
the Work Team email list.  This document also is posted to the Wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?gnso_operations_team.  If you wish
to see a redlined version of the document showing the detailed changes,
please let me know and I can send it to you as well.

In addition, please provide your thoughts on the title of the document and
also on a preamble to briefly explain the document when circulating it among
the members of the ICANN community.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Hedlund