ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] FW: GNSO Ops Work Team - Sydney

  • To: "'GNSO Ops Work Team'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: GNSO Ops Work Team - Sydney
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:13:22 -0400

FYI information from Glen with regards to our request for additional time.
The room we are scheduled for is empty prior to our meeting.  It appears to
me that the 12:30 to 14:00 can accommodate our request for additional time
for our GOT meeting currently scheduled to begin at 14:00.  We can move this
up as much as 1.5 hours...let?s discuss tomorrow on our call.

Ray

  _____