ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] OSC-GNSO Operations Work Team: Revised SOI/DOI Policy

  • To: "GNSO Ops Work Team" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] OSC-GNSO Operations Work Team: Revised SOI/DOI Policy
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:44:54 -0400

Dear Work Team members,

Per our discussion at today's meeting, here is the revised SOI/DOI policy
document reflecting the most recent edits.  Please let me know if you have
any questions or further changes.  I also will post this document to the
Work Team wiki and send out the action items from today's meeting.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Policy Consultant