ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Voting

  • To: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Voting
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:19:50 -0400

Wolf-Ulrich,

Thank you very much for this.  I knew I had the document somewhere in my
files, but wasn't able to get to it quickly.  I do believe that the section
3.6 in the Rules of Procedure provides more detail on votes on "all other
GNSO business."  Voting thresholds may be dealt with in the Bylaws, although
I am not sure at this point.  Also, votes for seats 13 and 14 may be dealt
with in the Bylaws, but I also am not sure at this point.

Thanks again,

Julie