ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

Re: [gnso-osc-ops] ACTIONS/SUMMARY: OSC-GNSO Operations Work Team 12 August Meeting

  • To: gnso-osc-ops <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-ops] ACTIONS/SUMMARY: OSC-GNSO Operations Work Team 12 August Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:10:34 -0700

Dear Work Team members,

For reference for tomorrow's meeting at 1600 UTC, I have appended the latest
version of the GNSO Council Rules of Procedure to include Wolf-Ulrich's latest
comments.  Also, note below Ron's comments.  The document also is posted to the
wiki at: https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?gnso_operations_team.

Thank you,

Julie