ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

WG: [gnso-osc-ops] possible issue with elections

  • To: <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WG: [gnso-osc-ops] possible issue with elections
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:43:41 +0100

Dear Colleagues,
I think we should discuss this during our next meeting, as well as
Eric's thoughts about.
I really like to understand the issue. As councillor my intention
regarding any voting is to find a majority. This is a bottom-up approach
through my constituency, the related SG, the related house and to the
end on council level. The question of voting discipline may arise on
each level below council. I wonder whether this should be reflected in
the RoPs. I'm very openminded at gthis point.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich

  _____