ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Re: Abstentions and Conflicts of Interest

  • To: Ken Bour <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-ops <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Re: Abstentions and Conflicts of Interest
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:15:11 -0800

All,

These documents also are posted to the wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?gnso_operations_team in .doc and .pdf
format.

Thank you very much Ken for completing this task so quickly!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie

On 11/26/09 1:25 PM, "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To:  GNSO Council Ops Team

As discussed in our teleconference yesterday and noted in Julie's action item
summary, I have prepared the attached DRAFT document, which is proposed as a
set of additional sections that could be incorporated into the GNSO Operating
Procedures on the subjects of Abstentions and Conflicts of Interest.

*        A version of this material was first published by Staff as a comment
to the Public Forum on GNSO Operating Procedures
(http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-operating-procedures-2009/msg00001.html).

·        In the attached condensed version, I removed the background/research
portions of the original paper and included only the applicable definition and
procedure sections.

·        I attempted to capture my understanding of the team consensus on
various elements and, as a result, rewrote much of the content.   I enabled
track changes in the document so that team members can see how/where the
original material was altered.

I am happy to answer any questions concerning this draft document and to
continue supporting the team to help evolve and perfect these procedures.

Happy Thanksgiving where celebrated...

Ken Bour