ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] PPSC Work Team overlap?

  • To: Ray Fassett <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] PPSC Work Team overlap?
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 22:31:43 -0800

Ray and all,

Following is a note from Marika Konings, about the overlap concern.  She is
staffing the WGT.  Thanks, Liz

Please note that what is currently in the proposed Working Group Guidelines was
taken verbatim from the OSC - Ops team. It is the understanding that once the
OSC - Ops team finishes its work on these items, the Working Group Guidelines
are updated with that language for the 'statement of interest'

and 'disclosure of interest'. To my knowledge, the WG-WT has not and is not
planning to address these issues separately.