ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Revised Section 3.8 and Chapter 4.0

  • To: <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Revised Section 3.8 and Chapter 4.0
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:43:56 -0400

GCOT Members:

Attached are revised versions of Section 3.8-Absences & Vacancies and
Chapter 4.0-Voting.   Per the team's direction on 19 May, I accepted all
prior edits; the attached documents primarily show revisions pertaining to
House NCAs remedies.

As I indicated in my earlier note to the list, the changes were more
extensive than I anticipated; however, I believe that these versions
accomplish the team's intention to permit Proxy Voting and Temporary
Alternate remedies for the two House NCAs.

I made a few additional edits not related specifically to the NCA issue
because, pretty much every time I reconsider these procedures, I notice
language that can be improved and/or clarified.   Since time is of the
essence, I won't attempt to enumerate all of the edits in this email because
they are redlined and also commented where I thought additional explanation
would help rationalize the amendment.

I will stay abreast of list email traffic and be prepared to work diligently
toward creating a final clean version by end of business tomorrow.

Ken Bour