ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: Potential Agenda Items For This Week's GCOT Call

  • To: "'gnso-osc-ops'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: Potential Agenda Items For This Week's GCOT Call
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:52:56 -0400

Eric,

I understand your POV, but we have already agreed that staff facilitate the
volunteer's work.  The do not advocate and cannot advocate on policy; their
only reason for participation is to facilitate volunteer's policy
development, i.e., turn it into proper legaleze...  That part is clear and a
non-issue to me.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff