ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: Potential Agenda Items For This Week's GCOT Call

  • To: "'gnso-osc-ops'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: Potential Agenda Items For This Week's GCOT Call
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:50:23 -0400

Robin and Avri make some compelling arguments, which I am also inclined to
support.  I am asking myself why wouldn't ALL participants fill out an SOI
and respond (or not) to the DOI question when it is asked?  Once a
participating staff member has an SOI on file, like all of us, it remains in
place, i.e., no further action is required unless their circumstances
change, so it should not be any more burdensome on staff than it is on a
volunteer.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff