ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Action Items from 15 Sept Call

  • To: Ray Fassett <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-ops <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Action Items from 15 Sept Call
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 08:11:19 -0700

Dear Ray and Work Team members,

I thought it might be helpful in preparation for today’s call at 1700 UTC/1000
PDT/1300 EDT to re-circulate the action items and to-do’s that Rob sent from
last week’s call.  I will be on the call today along with Liz Gasster and we
look forward to talking to you and answering any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Julie