ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Conflicting Language on Staff Roles

  • To: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Conflicting Language on Staff Roles
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:14:09 -0400

Yes, still alive and looking forward to our call later today.  I think our
primary agenda item is to re-visit the current language in the RoP that is
causing the confusion with regards to written documentation of DOI's and see
if we can reach consensus on a recommendation today to modify this language
for OSC review.  I would prefer not to get bogged down on the procedural
aspect of our WT doing so, as we have discussed this, unless the sentiment
of group as a whole has changed since our last teleconference meeting.

Ray