ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

AW: [gnso-osc-ops] GCOT meeting in Cartagena

  • To: <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-osc-ops] GCOT meeting in Cartagena
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:46:22 +0100

I still don't know which hotel I'm in but I'm convinced it was organized pretty
well by ICANN.
Looking at the Cartagena schedule on the website it seems that Monday morning
at 7:30 h shall be a PDP WT meeting.
Tuesday I'll be occupied from 8:00 a.m.
Wouldn't be Sunday afternoon after the GAC/GNSO meeting a chance to meet for 1
hr - before the council offsite dinner?

Wolf-Ulrich