ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] Draft Invitation-Announcement To Join Work Teams

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] Draft Invitation-Announcement To Join Work Teams
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:22:02 -0500

It seems to me that Wolf's reording of the message contact with the
invitation and email address for volunteering right up front may solve
the concern about wordiness.  Do you agree Philip?  Readers will see a
brief invitation and instructions in the first lines of the message and
then can read further for more detail if they want to, including
skipping to a particular work team that looks interesting to them.

What do others think?

Chuck