ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] 22 Dec OSC Meeting Notes

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] 22 Dec OSC Meeting Notes
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:51:37 -0500

My notes from today's OSC meeting are highlighted in the attached copy
of the agenda. Please be aware that the meeting was mostly logistical in
nature.  Some changes were decided regarding the draft team charters and
the work team invitation message, but I believe they were nonmaterial.
It is important that everyone review the meeting notes and the documents
that will be subsequently sent to the OSC list and posted to the OSC
wiki, to make sure that you agree in terms of whether or not you have
any concerns regarding the changes made.  In the meantime, the plan is
to proceed, assuming the documents are approved by the OSC.

There are a lot of action items, mostly for Staff and Chuck, all of
which are included in the notes.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all,

Chuck