ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Working Team Level of Support for Recommendations

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Working Team Level of Support for Recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:33:01 -0500

In our OSC meeting in Seoul, it was agreed that the minority statements,
because of their length, should not be included in the Toolkit of
Services recommendations sent to the Council but links to them should be
provided.  Unfortunately, the references to the minority reports were
inadvertently left out of the report that was sent to the Council on 5
Nov.  Julie and I just caught that omission today. The attached version
adds a section at the end of the report that provides a link to the
minority statements as well as some information about the level of
support on the WT.  This revised version will be sent to the Council
today.  A vote to approve this version is scheduled for the Council
meeting on 17 Dec.

Chuck