ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] Another Attempt at a Final Response to the CCT

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] Another Attempt at a Final Response to the CCT
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:47:30 -0500

How about this as a way forward and get the response finished: include
each of the key comments from OSC members without stating an OSC
position?  We are only trying to give them guidance in the further work
we are asking them to do so providing some alternative opinions in that
regard would seem to suffice. Then let them grapple with it for awhile.
Of course, we will get it back eventually, but the important thing in my
opinion is to respond to the CCT so they can continue their work.

Ken - can you draft some language that would use this approach?

Chuck