ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] OSC review - GNSO procedures - section 5 statements of interest

  • To: "'Metalitz, Steven'" <met@xxxxxxx>, "'Philip Sheppard'" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] OSC review - GNSO procedures - section 5 statements of interest
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:31:15 -0400

Steve, I am backtracking a little on this issue.will follow up.  Thanks for
pointing it out.  As of now, I think it was discussed but backtracking to
see why the most recent version remained silent to it, including whether or
not an inadvertent omission.not saying this was the case, just backtracking
to see and will let you know what I find.

Ray

  _____