ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] OSC review - GNSO procedures - section 5 statements of interest

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] OSC review - GNSO procedures - section 5 statements of interest
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:01:29 -0700

Unless I have missed it, the revised section 5 document now under OSC
review does not reflect the point raised below, which I believe a number
of OSC members supported.  Ray, was there a reason for the omission?

I am also curious about the team's view on the relevance of "declared
country of residence, which may be the country to which you pay taxes,"
to the SOI/DOI process.  Why was this added to the SOI form?

Steve