ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest

  • To: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:36:49 -0700

Ray, my apologies if I misinterpreted the statements in your previous
e-mail.

My position is that OSC should recommend that the new provisions not
become operative until the issues regarding the list are resolved.
Otherwise it may be quite difficult for people to comply with the new
provisions.

Steve