ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - avoiding abstention - proxy vote - approval by April 15

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - avoiding abstention - proxy vote - approval by April 15
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:18:06 +0200

Thanks for the dialogue on this.
Thanks Ken also for an alternative proposal.
I tend to agree with Avri and Wolf here.
Those changes still run contrary to two principles -  simplicity and the
avoidance of the GNSO rules pre-supposing the text of constituency charters.

If the new text I proposed earlier does the job, I hope I will have the support
of the OSC to recommend it to Council.

Philip