ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, Wolf-Ulrich Knoben <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:26:33 -0700

Stéphane,

Based on discussion on the OSC list I have drafted a motion for
consideration by Philip and Wolf-Ulrich that I have just sent to them.  We
realized that any changes to the GNSO Council Operating Procedures should go
out for public comment before final consideration by the Council and that in
the motion for the 22 June meeting the Council could direct staff to produce
a redlined version of the Procedures for public comment.

Thanks,
Julie