ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-otf-dt]

Re: [gnso-otf-dt] RE: REMINDER: Revised OTF Draft Charter

  • To: "Dykes, Roy" <Roy.Dykes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-otf-dt] RE: REMINDER: Revised OTF Draft Charter
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:47:39 -0300

Hi,
I am deeply sorry but I will not be able to join our call today, as my
mother had a medical emergency and I must take care of her.
You can go ahead without me.
One possibility is that  Debbie could chair the meeting, another is that
Julie and I can work on the document and incorporate Debbie and Roy´s
comments.
With these coments we could have a revised and complete preliminary version
of the charter and we can plan next steps.
My apologies again.
Many thanks and regards
Olga