ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Definitions...

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Definitions...
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:04:35 -0500

just catching up on threads prior to the call. looking at Michael's tongue-twister acronym, i came up with this (slightly more pronounceable) version;

        ReNHPED -- pronounced "ren-ped"

doesn't exactly fire off brass bands, but easier than some of the other versions i came up with. :-)

i do like the drive for precision by both of you.