ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Topics from RAA Working Group Relative to PEDNER - FW: [gnso-rap-dt] FW: List of 26 topics

  • To: <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Topics from RAA Working Group Relative to PEDNER - FW: [gnso-rap-dt] FW: List of 26 topics
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:35:28 -0800

FYI - PEDNR Team,

Attached is a document from the RAA WG......It contains a few items of
interest to the PEDNER WG, and we may want to make sure we stay in the know
and/or leverage this momentum.

Item #11 - Uniform Expiry Period
Item #9 - Abuse Contact (per Mikey's comment on 11/24 about uniform channel)
Item # 5 - Penalties for Unauthorized Change to Registration Record
Item # 4 - Penalties for failure to renew
Item # 21 - Redemption Grace Period Services

There may be one or two more....

Enjoy!

Berry A. Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC