ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Interim Report: Final Comments

  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Interim Report: Final Comments
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 00:53:21 -0400

I find many of these last-minute additions quite inappropriate. In particular I find many of them not at all "objective" but presenting a very specific view.

I have no problem with including ALL of the points made during meetings, but they should leave the reader with the understanding that these were statements that were not universally accepted.

Please see my specific comments.

Alan