ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For final review - PEDNR Initial Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For final review - PEDNR Initial Report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 00:09:47 -0400

I have made or suggested a number of changes in the attached document. The major one is that I suggest removing all of the options and answers from the survey in the Executive Summary. A 15 pages Executive Summary is just too long, and I don't really think that it adds a lot. They are all in a later section.

I would also suggest deleting the Additional Comments in the full survey report. They will be important to us when proceeding, but I don't think that they add an awful lot to the report. And out of context, many of them are hard to follow.

I have also re-worked the attendance spreadsheet to correct a number of errors and omissions (some registrars missing or not counted in the totals, segregated the pre-PDP drafting team, added the participation in each survey (I deduced the participation in the first survey from the totals in the report and the 2nd survey participation in the report - Marika, can you verify that they are correct - doesn't need to be done pre-publication).

Overall, I think that we are ready to go. At least, as ready as we can be given the time-constraints.

Thanks to Marika for a great job.

Alan