ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For final review - PEDNR Initial Report

• To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For final review - PEDNR Initial Report
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 00:09:47 -0400

I have made or suggested a number of changes in the attached document. The major one is that I suggest removing all of the options and answers from the survey in the Executive Summary. A 15 pages Executive Summary is just too long, and I don't really think that it adds a lot. They are all in a later section.

I would also suggest deleting the Additional Comments in the full survey report. They will be important to us when proceeding, but I don't think that they add an awful lot to the report. And out of context, many of them are hard to follow.

I have also re-worked the attendance spreadsheet to correct a number of errors and omissions (some registrars missing or not counted in the totals, segregated the pre-PDP drafting team, added the participation in each survey (I deduced the participation in the first survey from the totals in the report and the 2nd survey participation in the report - Marika, can you verify that they are correct - doesn't need to be done pre-publication).

Overall, I think that we are ready to go. At least, as ready as we can be given the time-constraints.

Thanks to Marika for a great job.

Alan

At 27/05/2010 03:50 PM, Marika Konings wrote:
Dear All,

Please find an updated version of the PEDNR Initial Report posted on the wiki (<https://st.icann.org/post-expiration-dn-recovery-wg>https://st.icann.org/post-expiration-dn-recovery-wg) for final review. This version includes the edits / comments suggested by Alan, the results of the survey and the attendance information. To facilitate review, you'll find a redline and a clean version, in addition to the attendance sheet and the survey results.

Please share any comments / edits with the mailing list as soon as possible but no later then 16.00 UTC on Sunday 30 May. Following that deadline, the document will be posted.

Thanks!

Marika

Attachment: Attendance PEDNR May 2010-ag.xls
Description:

Attachment: Draft_Initial_Report-PEDNR_PDP-Updated 27 May 2010-ag.doc
Description:

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy