ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - Updated PEDNR Initial Report

  • To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] For Final Review - Updated PEDNR Initial Report
  • From: berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 18:04:28 -0500

Alan,

Section 6.1, page 37, last paragraph. I do not find the numbers provided by Compliance as speculative with exception to the next to the last sentence.

"Adding these three categories (644+73+355) results in 1272 complaints, or at least 15% of all compliance complaints related to renewal."

The 644 number is the speculation. Just because the two words searched within the complaint appear 644 times is not a clear indication that it is in fact an Expiration issue. I can accept the 644 number if the Compliance team has reviewed each one of the complaints and confirm that they are indeed expiration related.

To that end, that is why I also disagree with the comment & use of the .0006% number posted by the Rr team, because not all expiration issues are reported to ICANN compliance.

As for the other page numbers, I guess it best to just run spell check again.

Thanks. B

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx